|Saber Tooth Row Cleaners|
At last SUNCO has the answer -- Row cleaners with concavity.Leaving more residue when planting to prevent wind and water erosion is a necessary and accepted farming practice. How to move the trash and make an acceptable seed bed has been a problem. In trash conditions, trash whippers with smooth or notched discs move too much soil, causing unwanted planting depressions and leaving the seed bed susceptible to crusting. Finger wheels that have no concavity skid through the soil, which can bend teeth, and tend to push and wrap trash.
A concave disc, when placed at an angle, will turn easily and flow material to the side. Concavity, along with Sunco's unique tooth design, allows the trash discs to contact material in the seed bed and flow and release it in the center of the row. Sunco also separates the lead and trail discs. This is very important, because trash is all that turns the discs, and if they are competing for the same stalk, root balls, or residue, they will stop turning and plug. The separation of the two discs allows each disc to move material and not compete with the other disc for the same material. Sunco Row Cleaners with exclusive disc concavity, unique tooth design, and disc separation allow you to plant in the toughest trash conditions without plugging!
- Disc concavity flows trash away from seed bed
- 2 triple seal bearings allow for heavy duty work
- Teeth till soil surface to reduce crusting
- Trailing disc is set back far enough so it doesn't compete with lead disc for trash and stalks
Sunco Row Cleaners provide a clean seed bed.
Sunco Saber Tooth Now with Screw Adjust!!
- Sabere Tooth Literature
- The New Easy Access Screw Adjust Saber Tooth
- Saber Tooth Row Cleaners on JD Conservation Tillage Bracket
- Saber Tooth Row Cleaners for JD's row unit-mounted, double disc liquid fertilizer opener
- DMI Floating Row Cleaners Literature
- Saber Tooth Row Cleaners on Planters
- Saber Tooth Row Cleaners on Strip-till Machines
- Planter Adjustment Hints
- Saber Tooth Stem and Mount Identification
- Saber Tooth Assembly Part Numbers with Stem and Mount Identification
- Saber Tooth Assembly Parts and Quantities
- DMI Assembly Part Numbers
Sunco Products Solve Problems!
Sunco manufactures products that offer quality, durability and dependability with unique designs that target and solve specific problems associated with todays modern farming practices. Producers find that by using Sunco products on their farms, they enjoy the benefits of improved performance, productivity and return on investment.
- Clearing trash when planting - no plugging.
- Precisely place fertilizer while planting
- Implement Slippage
- Crooked rows, inaccuracy in hills
- Erosion control and water conservation
- Managing Sugar Cane trash without burning